We Appreciate Your Support!
A donation you can feel good about!
Every dollar given to KAFASI is leveraged into $1.30 of services that go directly back into the community!
We also can accept credit card donations over the phone. Please call this number between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday to make your donation via credit card:
(262) 658-3508, extension 102
If you would like to make a donation via regular mail, please make your check or money order payable to KAFASI, 7730 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, WI 53143
Your gift to KAFASI accomplishes so much!
- $1925 provides one year of home delivered meals to a vulnerable senior citizen
- $900 provides over 100 transportation opportunities to a an elderly person in need of medical care
- $450 supports memory care programming for fifteen at-risk patients
- $250 provides a caregiver with a full week of respite care for their loved one
- $100 provides school supplies and support to a struggling family
- $50 provides one week of Senior Dining meals in a social setting for elderly persons who cannot cook at home, but want to socialize
- $26.25 Provides one week of Meals on Wheels to a vulnerable senior
- $25 allows a KUSD mentor to purchase supplies to plan and share with their mentee
Your contributions to KAFASI always help to positively impact many in the Kenosha area. We strive to promote and support independent aging, strong families and a connected community. Thank you for supporting us so we can support Kenosha!
“Meals on Wheels is such a great blessing 5 days a week. While my brother has dementia he recognizes his Meals on Wheels drivers’ and it lifts his spirits. I see him often, but I just can’t see him every day so knowing someone is coming by daily around 11a.m. is a huge help and blessing.” 06/13/2017 Family member of program participant.