· Reading to children one on one or in small groups.
· Mentoring children through some of life’s challenges.
· Helping to build a strong foundation for reading and writing skills.
· Support positive social and emotional development.
·Forge new relationships with people in your community and make a significant difference in the lives of children.
· The Foster Grandparent program offers modest tax free stipend, and mileage reimbursement to eligible volunteers.
· Other benefits include trainings, senior service support opportunities, paid time off and annual recognition events.
Locations Offered: Kenosha and Racine County
Hours: Each schedule is unique but falls within a Monday through Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm time period, with as little as a 5 hour per week commitment.
Phone Number: 262-287-7295